Note: Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 is the new version of Menzerna Power Finish (PF 2500). Menzerna has changed the name and label, but it is the same product you know and love. It is currently only available to select U.S. retailers.
Get two-step results with Menzerna’s all-in-one swirl remover and polish!
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 one polish designed to produce a fantastic gloss in less time than a two step polish process. Designed for the OEM market, Power Finish delivers a shine like Nano Polish with a cutting ability approaching Super Intensive Polish. Eliminate imperfections and rev up the gloss in just one step!
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 is made for the OEM market as a quick way to polish out light flaws and amplify the paint’s gloss. It has the cutting ability just a step below Super Intensive. This will remove moderate to mild swirls, water spots, and light scratches. Then Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 does something amazing – it burnishes the paint to an ultra high gloss, like you’d expect from Nano Polish. For busy detailers, Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 saves time and money by doing the work of two products.
Menzerna Power Finish PO 203 is formulated for conventional clear coats. It addresses the most common paint condition on the most common paint on the road today. Power Finish is an everyday detailing product. It removes the light to mid-range imperfections that plaque most vehicles and then leaves a silky smooth gloss. Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 and a wax are often all you need to restore a deep gloss to the paint.
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 Advantages:
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 contains Menzerna’s uniform, finely milled abrasives. The polish is packed with a high concentration of abrasives to level imperfections effectively without marring. Therefore, you can achieve a high gloss shine in fewer steps… and with fewer polishes!
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 is a silicone-free, low-dusting polish. It is body shop safe and easy to clean up. Just like all Menzerna polishes, Power Finish should be applied with a polisher for best results. We recommend using a polishing pad.
Whether you’re a professional detailer, auto refinisher or an enthusiast, Menzerna Power Finish PO 203 saves you time and money by creating a mirror shine in less time and with fewer polishes. One polish, one step, one fantastic result. Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 is the only polish you need.
Use a white or green pad to apply Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500. The density of the foam will help level imperfections.
The FLEX XC 3401 VRG Orbital Polisher has the right balance of speed and safety to polish the paint without marring.
Apply the polish to the pad and spread over the paint with the machine turned off to prevent splatter. When you're ready, work the polish side to side and up and down until a nice gloss appears.
Application by Machine:
- Make sure the surface to be polished is clean and dry. Fresh paint should be fully cured. Apply Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 out of direct sunlight.
- Use a soft foam polishing pad, like Lake Country’s CCS White Polishing Pad or Green Polishing/Finishing Pad. Apply a bead of Power Finish to the pad. With the polisher turned off, spread the polish over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Polish at 1500-2000 RPM (4-5 on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area. Check your work after several passes to see if the swirls have been removed. If so, reduce the pressure and continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved. If the pad becomes dry, mist it with water and continue buffing.
- Wipe the area with a damp Cobra Microfiber Towel.
- Always apply a wax or sealant after polishing. We recommend Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 to seal in the shine with its long-lasting polymer formula.
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 (8oz)
- Brand: Menzerna
- Product Code: MEN-PF2500-8
- Availability: Out Of Stock